Does Windows 10 have a weather app?
Windows 10 comes with a feature-packed native weather app. You can access it from the Start Menu, where it resides as a Live Tile. It offers tons of information, including the current weather, temperature, precipitation, humidity, air quality, wind speed, visibility, UV index, and more.
How do I put the weather on my desktop Windows 10?
How to add Weather to desktop in Windows 10
- Download the Widget Launcher app from the Microsoft Store. …
- Launch the app once it’s been downloaded.
- There, you’ll see all the widgets the package has to offer.
- Last on the list will be one named ‘Weather’.
- Click to configure it.
How do I download the weather app on Windows 10?
Reinstall the Weather app
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps -> Apps & features. …
- On the right side, look for Weather and click on it.
- Click on the Uninstall button to remove the app.
- Now, open the Store app.
- Find Weather in the Microsoft Store and click on the Get button.
What weather app does Microsoft use?
The MSN Weather app has been the most popular weather app on the Microsoft store for a long time; for good reason. It has the cleanest user interface, a beautiful layout, and it’s easy to use. From the main page you’ll see your current local temperature and weather details below it.
Does Windows 10 have desktop widgets?
Available from the Microsoft Store, Widget Launcher lets you put widgets on the Windows 10 desktop. Unlike some other widget tools, these gadgets have a modernised look that fits Windows 10. However, Widget Launcher remains as easy to use as the classic desktop widgets or gadgets in Windows Vista and 7.
How do I get AccuWeather on my desktop?
Available free at www.accuweather.com, AccuWeather.com Desktop offers to website owners a means to grow brand recognition, advertising revenue, and site traffic via a new, user-downloadable computer application that gives PC users continuous weather on their computer desktops.
Does the Weather Channel have a desktop app?
The Weather Channel Desktop will make sure you stay on top of your local, or not so local, weather.
How do I fix the weather app on Windows 10?
How do I fix Microsoft Weather app issues on Windows 10?
- Open the Windows Store App troubleshooter.
- Reset the Weather app.
- Reinstall the Weather app.
- Update the Weather app.
- Turn on User Account Control for built-in admin accounts.
- Reset the Store cache.
- Set up a new user account.
- Roll Windows 10 back to a Restore Point.
Is there a BBC Weather App for Windows 10?
The “BBC Weather widget” on the mobile phone’s home screen provides a weather forecast of the user’s current position. … The BBC Weather application can only run on Windows PCs through an emulator, as the direct PC version does not exist.