What is Hurricane Sally FEMA Disaster code?
4563 | FEMA.gov.
How do I file a FEMA claim for Hurricane Sally?
Civil rights complaints in connection with FEMA-funded activities may be submitted by mail to FEMA Office of Equal Rights, C Street SW, Room 4SW-0915, Washington, DC 20472-3505, by email to FEMA-CivilRightsOffice@fema.dhs.gov, or by calling 833-285-7448 (TTY 800-462-7585).
What is the FEMA disaster declaration number?
The toll-free telephone registration number is 1-800-621-FEMA (or TTY 1-800-462-7585 for the hearing or speech impaired).
What are FEMA numbers?
Furnishing the last four (4) digits of your SSN and other requested information is voluntary, but not providing this information will prevent us from disclosing any case specific information or completing any updates to your file via email and you will be redirected to FEMA’s helpline at 1-800-621-3362.
How do I apply for FEMA Mobile AL?
Immediate Disaster Assistance
- Apply online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Apply via a smartphone at m.fema.gov.
- Apply by phone 1-800-621-FEMA(3362); TTY 1-800-462-7585.
- Visit a Disaster Recovery Center.
How do I log into my FEMA account?
Call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362.
After your identity is verified, you may:
- Create a user ID and password.
- Enter an email address. This is the only way we can send you a PIN and you need that to access your account. …
- When you get your PIN, follow the instructions in the email to finish creating your account.
Does FEMA reimburse for generators Hurricane Sally?
Price Limits. FEMA may reimburse applicants up to $800 for generators and up to $250 for chainsaws.