What to do in Norwich when it’s raining?
Rainy day things to do in Norwich
- Activities at Norwich Castle Quarter. This city-centre, undercover (and in parts, underground!) …
- Norwich Cathedral. …
- The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Art. …
- Cryptic Escape. …
- Afternoon Tea at the Assembly House. …
- Bowling House. …
- Wroxham Miniature Worlds.
Is Norfolk a dry county?
Norfolk has fascinating weather, not least because of its large coastline. It is a rather dry county, with so much of the rain passing across to the hills ‘out west’. … Sandy soils in the Breckland region of south Norfolk can also lead to extremes in soil temperature.
What is there to do in Norwich for free?
Free Things to do in Norwich
- Norwich Cathedral.
- Chapelfield Gardens, Credit ETT Photography.
- Whitlingham Country Park, Simon Finlay.
- Norwich Market.
- Plantation Garden.
- Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts.
- Eaton Park.