Is Florida the rainiest state?
Hawaii overall is the rainiest state in the US, with a state-wide average of 63.7 inches (1618 millimetres) of rain a year. But few places in Hawaii fit the state’s average.
Rainiest States in America.
Where should I live if I like rain?
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia: 102.11 inches.
- Abbotsford, British Columbia: 60.5 inches.
- St. John’s, Newfoundland: 60 inches.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia: 57.8 inches.
- Vancouver, British Columbia: 57.3 inches.
- Terrace, British Columbia: 52 inches.
- Corner Brook, Newfoundland: 50 inches.
- Quebec City, Quebec: 46.6 inches.
What is the rainiest state in the US?
Louisiana receives more rain on the average, than any other State, including Mississippi, Washington, and Florida. So, to our CoCoRaHS observers, this simply means more rain for you to measure.