How do I get rid of daily weather at home?
In my case it was called “Daily Weather”, it did show in the Application manager as a system app, no “Uninstall” button. Next to the ‘Daily Weather’ you should see a ‘trash’ icon, click on it to delete it! and select your desired default Home screen…
How do I get rid of home app weather?
What gives? You installed the app from the Google Play Store, so the uninstall process should be a simple matter of going into Settings | Apps, locating the app, and tapping Uninstall.
How do I remove the weather Home app from my Samsung?
Touch and hold the app you want to remove, and then tap Remove from Home.
How do I remove AccuWeather from my Android phone?
Delete AccuWeather from Android phone. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications. Find the weather app and tap Uninstall.
How do I delete an app that Cannot be uninstalled?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- 1] On your Android phone, open Settings.
- 2] Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- 3] Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. …
- 4] Tap the app name and click on Disable.
How do I force uninstall something?
So how to force uninstall a program that won’t uninstall?
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for “add or remove programs”
- Click on the search results titled Add or remove programs.
- Find the specific software that you want to uninstall and select it.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- After that just follow the onscreen instructions.