Why are rains important for life on Earth?
Rain is a major component of the water cycle and is responsible for depositing most of the fresh water on the Earth. It provides suitable conditions for many types of ecosystems, as well as water for hydroelectric power plants and crop irrigation.
Why is rain important to us?
For the survival of plants and animals, rainfall is very important. It helps in bringing fresh water to the surface of the earth. … If it is less than water scarcity and drought are likely to occur. On the other hand, if it is more, then the floods can also take place.
What are the advantages of rain?
10 Advantages of rain are :
- Good for plants and soil..
- More water resources which would help in situation of drought..
- we will help to reduce run off pollution.
- we will contribute to erosion prevention efforts.
- reduce your water bill.
Why is rain important for us for kids?
The rain waters the Earth and refills streams, rivers, lakes, and oceans and provides the moisture trees and plants use to make their food. … This water also gives wild animals the water they need to drink.
Does rain help us?
Rain increases negative ion content in the air, which can significantly improve the respiratory system, blood system, cardiovascular system, and human nervous system. The negative ions have a general calming effect, one factor that helps you fall asleep.
What you can learn from rain?
Lessons We Can Learn From Rainy Days
- We are not in control of everything. …
- Learning to flex with changes in circumstances is healthy. …
- “Rainy days” (and other circumstances) give us an opportunity to slow down and rest. …
- “Saving for a rainy day” is a wise thing to do.
What are the benefits of collecting rainwater?
There are many advantages of harvesting rainwater, some of which include:
- It is absolutely free to use and a clean source of water. …
- It is easy to install. …
- It can be used for many different purposes. …
- It is environmentally friendly. …
- It is excellent for irrigation. …
- It reduces the use of ground water.