How do I change the weather on my Pokémon shield?
How To Change Weather in Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Open your Nintendo Switch System Settings.
- Open the System Tab.
- Disable Synchronize Clock via Internet.
- Select the Date and Time Settings.
How often does the wild area weather change?
Weather changes on a daily basis, so every 24 hours, the weather will change throughout the Wild Area. The game measures this time using the setting on the Switch console. This means that players can freely change the weather by changing the time on their Switch.
How do you get overcast weather in Pokémon shield?
To change weather: Press the Home-Button > System Settings > System > Date and Time.
- Normal Weather – May 01, 2020.
- Overcast – March 01, 2020.
- Raining – October 01, 2020.
- Thunderstorm – November 01, 2020.
- Snowing – December 01, 2020.
- Snowstorm – February 01, 2020 – unlocks at some point midway through the game.
How do you change the weather in Pokemon sword and shield Isle of armor?
Turn off internet synchronization for the clock, and then adjust to the following:
- Jan 15 – Fog.
- Feb 15 – Overcast.
- March 15 – Clear.
- April 15 – Rain.
- May 15 – Sun.
- June 15 – Rain.
- July 15 – Thunder.
- Aug 15 – Thunder.
How long does it take for weather to change Pokemon sword?
How do I change the weather in Pokémon Sword and Shield? The weather in the Wild Area changes every day exactly at midnight on your Nintendo Switch’s clock, so you can just change the day in your Switch settings until you get the weather you want.
How long does weather last in Pokemon sword?
Typically weather conditions last for five turns of a battle, but you can get specific items, such as the Heat Rock, which will extend these conditions to eight turns.